Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redeemed card

how is it possible for a new card to be redeemed

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Oct 20, 2019 1:19 PM

16 replies

Oct 22, 2019 2:38 AM in response to Ajibade92

As it says on the screen, your code has already been redeemed. With any luck, it was redeemed by you and the value is sitting in your account. If you are unlucky, some bad person saw your earlier post and stole your money from you.

Attempting to redeem it a second time will not accomplish anything. Is the value sitting in your iTunes account? Click on this link to learn how to check your balance.

View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Oct 22, 2019 6:46 AM in response to Ajibade92

So, kindly tell us what you discovered when you checked your balance according to the advice I gave you just before your latest outburst. Was the value of your card properly credited to your iTunes account or was it not?

You posted your reply to my advice three minutes after I rendered it. I am sure that you spent some of that three minutes checking your balance prior to posting. What was the result?

Oct 22, 2019 8:03 AM in response to Ajibade92

Ajibade92 wrote:

This is not helping Inness my gift card back or my money.... can’t you listen the card has been redeemed how do I use it to buy something

I was listening. You are not explaining facts and do not answer our questions. Jus so you know: we do NOT work for Apple and are not Apple employees. We are volunteers trying to help.

I would recommend that you contact Apple > iTunes support and have them help sort this out.

Redeemed card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.