Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

System Extension Gets Blocked But There Is No Allow Button In System Settings

I installed BlueStacks into my computer and opened it. When it asked me to allow an extension it needed in order for it to be used, I went to system preferences to allow the extension but it wasn't there. This same thing also happened for malware bytes and a few other things and I couldn't figure it out. If anyone knows how to fix this, it would be very appreciated. Thanks!

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 20, 2019 1:54 PM

2 replies

Oct 20, 2019 6:51 PM in response to CastleBuild

Try restarting the computer. Then try launching the app. After launching the app, check System Preferences Security tab again. I had a similar issue installing some Intel software which required a driver/extension. After the reboot the software just worked.

If you are running macOS 10.15 Catalina, then maybe the software isn't compatible or some new Catalina security feature is blocking it. I haven't used Catalina yet, so I cannot advise you further on it.

You may need to contact the publisher or developer of the software for assistance.

System Extension Gets Blocked But There Is No Allow Button In System Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.