Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will all data be removed if i erase all content and settings , should I remove the SIM card

Will all data be removed from my iPhone 6 if I erase all content and settings, should I remove the SIM card?

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 7:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 7:12 PM

Yes, all data will be removed if you erase all content and settings. What is it that you are trying to do, sell, give away, or turn in iPhone? If so, make sure you follow all of the steps in this support document, What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Yes, remove your SIM if you are getting rid of the device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2019 7:12 PM in response to iamjimb

Yes, all data will be removed if you erase all content and settings. What is it that you are trying to do, sell, give away, or turn in iPhone? If so, make sure you follow all of the steps in this support document, What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Yes, remove your SIM if you are getting rid of the device.

Will all data be removed if i erase all content and settings , should I remove the SIM card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.