Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why cant I manipulate the view i have of my music on iphone x? I can no longer add fields to sort on

since updating to catalina, I cannot manage my music like it used to. For instance when I search for something I cannot manipulate the search parameters. In iTunes as you typed in what you were looking for, the view was eventually filtered down to a level you could list in whatever order you want...am I missing something?

Also when I connect my phone I cannot add additional filets to the view.. for example when a song/album was added and also how many times its been played. Again I don't know if Im doing something wrong.

Any tips would be great. thanks

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 11:42 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

why cant I manipulate the view i have of my music on iphone x? I can no longer add fields to sort on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.