Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Country/Region is changed and it impossible bring it back

I have already a family and apple music subscription, but, however, I don’t know how, my region changed from Ukraine to Micronesian. And now I cannot listen my music from Apple Music, because it’s available only in my region Ukraine and I can’t change my Ukrainian region back, because I have an Apple Music subscription.

I decided bring back my home region by downloading app which is available only from my home region, but it says that I have switch my country region!!!! How can I back my Ukraine region to my ID and Music without lost all of my subscription? Help me, please.

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 2:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 6:32 AM

You may need to cancel the subscription before you can change stores.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple 

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2019 6:32 AM in response to aleksandr164

You may need to cancel the subscription before you can change stores.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple 

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Country/Region is changed and it impossible bring it back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.