Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have just installed OS Catalina and iTunes and my bluetooth apps have disappeared

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to remedy?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 4:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 12:57 PM

Hello Scrub bird,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that some apps, including iTunes, are missing after upgrading to macOS Catalina, and I’d like to share some information with you. 

First, in macOS Catalina, iTunes is replaced with the Apple Music app. Check out the support article below to learn more about where you can find your media:

What happened to iTunes?

On the other hand, if you’re looking for other apps on your Mac, I recommend using Launchpad or Spotlight to locate them:

Use Launchpad to view and open apps on Mac

Search with Spotlight on Mac

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2019 12:57 PM in response to Scrub bird

Hello Scrub bird,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that some apps, including iTunes, are missing after upgrading to macOS Catalina, and I’d like to share some information with you. 

First, in macOS Catalina, iTunes is replaced with the Apple Music app. Check out the support article below to learn more about where you can find your media:

What happened to iTunes?

On the other hand, if you’re looking for other apps on your Mac, I recommend using Launchpad or Spotlight to locate them:

Use Launchpad to view and open apps on Mac

Search with Spotlight on Mac

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

I have just installed OS Catalina and iTunes and my bluetooth apps have disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.