Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touchscreen on Iphone 11 pro max goes weird and is sometimes unresponsive

Just brought this phone and it seems that when I message strange things start to happen. Keys and letters are submitted that have not even been pressed. The phone is also sometimes very unresponsive.. I have reset the phone and everything worked for a while BUT the issue returned. I am going to delete my backups and reset the phone again and hopefully this will work fingers crossed. What should I try if it doesn't?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 4:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 5:40 AM

If you already followed all the steps provided in this support guide to no avail:--> Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I'd have it inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2019 5:40 AM in response to samuelbrad

If you already followed all the steps provided in this support guide to no avail:--> Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I'd have it inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Touchscreen on Iphone 11 pro max goes weird and is sometimes unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.