Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unsolicited service charge

I have a big problem. This morning I received two charges on my credit card for two services that I have not requested. Please give me an answer as soon as possible because they are amounts of $ 99.99 and $ 1.99. My Credit Card ends with the numbers 0012 in the name of Nicole Borja

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 7:44 AM

We are fellow users, these are user forums, so giving part of the card number is pointless.

Look at the purchase histories etc. of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card : If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you can't find the charges contact the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2019 7:44 AM in response to Nicoleborja7

We are fellow users, these are user forums, so giving part of the card number is pointless.

Look at the purchase histories etc. of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card : If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you can't find the charges contact the card issuer

unsolicited service charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.