Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

11 Pro Max Cracked Camera Lens

Ive has my 11 Pro Max for just over a week and notice a little crack in one of the lenses. Is the lens glass replaceable at all? The camera seems to work perfectly. Hasn’t been dropped just a little notch in the glass on one camera and a hairline crack.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 8:29 PM

How do you bring it anywhere? if a phone isn’t designed to be placed in your pocket or a bag then that’s a whole other issue. Anyway the crack in my phone occurred while it was plugged in charging overnight

7 replies

Oct 29, 2019 6:36 AM in response to tanya144

Hello, tanya144.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you want to know about replacing the camera lens because of a small crack. I got you covered. I would suggest bringing into a nearby Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. A technician would be able to inspect it and then determine whether or not the lens itself can be replaced. Here's the link to find the nearest service center: Find Locations

You can also reach out to Apple Support as well.

Cheers!

Dec 12, 2019 8:14 PM in response to 89Shane

Have you ever put it in a pocket, in a bag, or on a table without a case? Sapphire glass is highly resistant to scratching but more susceptible to breakage. Putting any amount of stress on it can break the glass. It’s not a defect it’s made that way to be resistant to scratches so that the your pictures don’t have annoying lines through them. You have to be more careful with it when putting it in pockets or bags.

11 Pro Max Cracked Camera Lens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.