Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Animoji on my iPhone X Pro?

I am using the Iphone X Pro its really amazing phone.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 2:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 2:26 AM

See these guides:--> How to use Animoji on your iPhone and iPad Pro - Apple Support

and/or:--> Use Animoji and Memoji in Messages on iPhone - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Oct 23, 2019 2:51 AM in response to shoaib1315

Animoji and Memoji (Apple's withstand a customized emoji-style avatar) area unit a fun thanks to send messages that area unit exclusive to the iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS liquid ecstasy, and iPad professional (2018). victimisation the front-facing TrueDepth camera, you employ associateimated versions of Emoji characters to form an up-to-30-second video message, with the Animoji or Memoji character you choose following your facial movements. as a result of it records your audio in addition, this has the result of constructing the Animoji or Memoji appear as if it's talking.

Here's however you'll produce and send your own Animoji and Memoji on your iPhone or iPad.

How to produce Memoji on your iPhone or iPad

How to send Animoji and Memoji on your iPhone or iPad

How to produce Memoji on your iPhone or iPad

On your iPhone X or newer, in addition because the 2018 iPad professional, you'll be able to produce your own Animoji, called Memoji. customise these characters the maximum amount as you would like with a range of face shapes, hairstyles, accessories, and more.

Open Messages on your iPhone or iPad.

1. Tap on AN existing spoken communication or produce a replacement one.
  2. Tap the Animoji button within the Messages app bar at very cheap of the screen or prime of the keyboard.
  3. Swipe to the proper till you see the button for brand spanking new Memoji.
  4. Tap the New Memoji button to feature a replacement Memoji.
  5. Swipe through and faucet choices from the subsequent classes to customise your Memoji:
  6. Tap Done once you have created your picks.

How to send Animoji and Memoji

1. Open Messages on your iPhone X.
  2. Tap the spoken communication during which you need to send AN Animoji.
  3. Tap the Animoji button within the message app bar at very cheap of the screen (looks sort of a monkey).

How to send Animoji and Memoji

1. Open Messages on your iPhone X.
  2. Tap the spoken communication during which you need to send AN Animoji.
  3. Tap the Animoji button within the message app bar at very cheap of the screen (looks sort of a monkey).
  4. Tap on the stop button to prevent recording before the most time of thirty seconds.
  5. Tap the delete button if you would like to scrap the message you have simply recorded.
  6. Tap the send button to send your Animoji.

And bear in mind, you'll be able to additionally share any Animoji — together with Memoji — you send or receive to alternative apps and social networks.

For more information you can visit this site :

[Link Edited by Moderator]

How do I get Animoji on my iPhone X Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.