Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelling linkedin premoim trial

Dear Apple Support,

I subscribed for the one month trial thus free premium version of the LinkedIN premium career and currently I am searching for ways to cancel this subscription. On linkedin, I got the impression that I need to cancel this subscription via the iTunes but unfortunately I can not cancel this subscription in the my account>subscriptions>Linkedin Premium page (I attached a picture of my options).

Please help me find a way to cancel my subscription as I do not intend to use the premium version any longer.

Kind regards,

Kornélia

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 1:41 PM

Typically apps with free trials set up an auto-renewing subscription which you need to manually revoke before it is first called on if you don't want to continue with the subscription at the end of the trial. See View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support for details on how to cancel any upcoming renewals. Removing an app or not using it are not sufficient to prevent scheduled charges.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2019 1:41 PM in response to kornelia161

Typically apps with free trials set up an auto-renewing subscription which you need to manually revoke before it is first called on if you don't want to continue with the subscription at the end of the trial. See View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support for details on how to cancel any upcoming renewals. Removing an app or not using it are not sufficient to prevent scheduled charges.

tt2

Cancelling linkedin premoim trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.