Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 pro blurry screenshots

Hello!

I am using the updated iOS 13.1.3 now. Since i got the Phone the problem persists.

I take a screenshot and no mather what app I use to send it through, it comes blurry when that person receive it. I have multiple friends that have 11 pro or pro max and they don’t have this problem, and we even tried to check and see if we have the same settings and we do. Low quality from messages is turned off btw.

This becomes annoying and I have seen so many posts about it and not one method to fix it. Apple, hello?

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 2:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 8:53 AM

You have to go to settings —> messages —> and then make sure Low Quality Image mode is not turned on. My friend had the same problem. As soon as he turned it off, his screenshots were normal and not blurry.

13 replies

Nov 21, 2019 4:36 AM in response to sawreen

My iPhone 7plus had this issue. Only issue was blurry screenshots when sent. Very important feature used for work. Crucial for sending screenshots for job location and customer info sent from apps to main work phone. I tried all the fixes and they didn’t work. Upgraded 2 phones to the 11 and one to the 8. Guess what? THEY ALL STILL SEND BLURRY SCREENSHOTS! Must be a software issue, but enough is enough. Please look into this and fix!

Nov 24, 2019 10:45 AM in response to A1otofapple

Not the fix you’ll be wanting to hear but I too am having this same issue, only recently though, maybe the last 6 months.

my work around is to crop the image you take and then send it, only seems to be of screenshots all other pictures are ok. Assume it may be to do with the resolution or possibly file size of a screenshot? When cropped slightly is it saving it differently? A proper fix would be nice!

Dec 12, 2019 6:00 PM in response to sawreen

after talking to Apple support and not getting much help, I tried testing different techniques. I realized that when I’m on cellular data 4g it sends blurry pictures, but when LTE is turned on it doesn’t! I also tested this with my friends iPhone 11 where he turned off LTE and used 4g to send pictures and I received them blurry. Hopefully this helps!

Feb 9, 2020 5:18 AM in response to preston214

I turned of the low quality mode, I turned of the view full HDR in settings/photos

, but none of it works.

screenshots sending via WhatsApp still are received blurry, when I send it from my camera roll.

when I am in WhatsApp and click on the + to add a screenshot foto then it arrives clear.

but is this way you cannot send the pictures to more than one person.

any other options???

Mar 26, 2020 11:41 AM in response to Beckyfromspace

I have also been facing this same issue for many days especially with screen recordings.The quality of the recordings when saved in Photos is just fantastic, but when it is sent to somebody in WhatsApp, it becomes a bit blurred.Sounds are clear but the recording of the screen becomes blurred(everything is visible, just the quality is decreased).No fix from Apple.

iPhone 11 pro blurry screenshots

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.