Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Siri Settings Unavailable

On the Apple Watch App in the General settings tab, the Siri settings aren’t showing up. When I try to use the search to find settings to locate these settings, they show up in the search results, but there’s no response when I tap on them and I’m unable to enter them. This is on watchOS 6.0.1.

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 5:02 PM

On the Watch tap on Settings then scroll down to Siri. If that doesn't work, reset your Watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both. Still don't see it...go to your iPhone Watch App and scroll down to Siri and make sure it's On.

3 replies

Apple Watch Siri Settings Unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.