Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 iCloud Notes Issue?

I have used Notes on iOS 13 and Mac OS for a while. I am having a ton of issues with notes syncing after recent upgrades. I have a new iPad Pro, a Macbok Air, an iPhone 8, a new Mac mini, etc. All have always had Notes that sync perfectly. Literally I go to type a new note on one device and it syncs perfectly on the other. But suddenly I started having issues where notes syncing randomly cuts out, or it takes forever for notes to show up on other devices. I have done a number of internet searches and can't see this as a common issue. I have signed out and back in, I have changed networks, reset devices, and I don't have time to reformat computers, iPads, iPhones, etc. The reason why I have Apple stuff is to not do this sort of thing. Any reason why notes doesn't work well suddenly or is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 9:13 PM

Similar questions

9 replies

Nov 15, 2019 8:39 AM in response to iuser1985

I’ve just tested creating, editing, and deleting a new note after installing iOS 13.3 beta 2, and changes appear instantly (within 1–2 seconds) on my other devices.

They are: iMac running Catalina 10.15.1, iPad on iPad OS 13.3b2 and iPhone on iOS 13.3b2, all on the same network. I tested changes from each of these devices, and the other 2 are always reacting immediately. If Notes are important to you, try updating to iOS 13.3 beta 2.

Oct 24, 2019 7:17 AM in response to iuser1985

I have a similar problem. If I create a note on iCloud Web, it will populate to all my devices. If I edit a note, it will sync. But if I create a new note on any device (I have iPad pro, iPhones XS and MBP) it will only stay on that device and not sync on others.

I feel like this bug started since the last update. I updated to iOS 13.1.3 today and the bug is still existing.

iOS 13 iCloud Notes Issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.