Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders not showing on iPhone 6

My reminders are not showing up and there's a yellow triangle with and exclamation point in the middle of the triangle. Was fine last night now reminders are not viewable or syncing with mac. How can I get them to be visible again?

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 5:18 AM

Let me guess, you upgraded the reminders on your Mac after upgrading to Catalina and ignored the warning that explicitly told you that your reminders would no longer sync with your phone running iOS 12 or earlier and that the change could not be undone...

You will not be able to sync the reminders between your Mac and phone any more. Until you get a new phone capable of running iOS 13, your best bet is probably to use a 3rd party reminders app that's available for both. Microsoft's ToDo app isn't terrible. You might try that.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2019 5:18 AM in response to Niocas99

Let me guess, you upgraded the reminders on your Mac after upgrading to Catalina and ignored the warning that explicitly told you that your reminders would no longer sync with your phone running iOS 12 or earlier and that the change could not be undone...

You will not be able to sync the reminders between your Mac and phone any more. Until you get a new phone capable of running iOS 13, your best bet is probably to use a 3rd party reminders app that's available for both. Microsoft's ToDo app isn't terrible. You might try that.

Reminders not showing on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.