Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer photos from iphone to SD card

Is there any way to transfer photos from my Iphone to an SD card without using a computer. Thanks

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 26, 2019 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2019 8:08 AM

Hello samos3,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re looking to transfer photos from your iPhone to an SD card, and I’d like to share some information with you.

As it turns out, you would need to transfer photos from your iPhone to a computer, then from your computer to an external device. Alternatively, you can use iCloud Photos to wirelessly sync photos from your iPhone to another device. 

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2019 8:08 AM in response to samos3

Hello samos3,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re looking to transfer photos from your iPhone to an SD card, and I’d like to share some information with you.

As it turns out, you would need to transfer photos from your iPhone to a computer, then from your computer to an external device. Alternatively, you can use iCloud Photos to wirelessly sync photos from your iPhone to another device. 

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

transfer photos from iphone to SD card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.