Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I check the balance on my iPhone

Where do I check the balance on my iPhone credit?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 10:54 AM

You can do it in several places. Launch the App store. Tap on your account icon in the upper right corner and your iTunes credit will show in the resulting screen. You can also launch iTunes and swipe to the bottom of the app to see your balance.

You see it in Settings>iTunes and App Store. Tap on your Apple ID. Then tap on View Account. Entered your Apple ID password. Your account balanace will show in the next window.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2019 10:54 AM in response to dainafromskokie

You can do it in several places. Launch the App store. Tap on your account icon in the upper right corner and your iTunes credit will show in the resulting screen. You can also launch iTunes and swipe to the bottom of the app to see your balance.

You see it in Settings>iTunes and App Store. Tap on your Apple ID. Then tap on View Account. Entered your Apple ID password. Your account balanace will show in the next window.

Where do I check the balance on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.