Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CATALINA: Song shows as "Purchased" in iTunes and won't let me re-download it, but it doesn't show up in my Purchased list. I want the song back, don't mind re-downloading, but it won't let me

HI.

The subject has been asked and many solutions have been offered and I don't know if the problem was ever resolved. The issue that I have, and how the responses are not useful to me, is that they all point to iTunes. Now - with Catalina, there is no iTune, and there is no longer an iTune Store except on OSX devices.

Days after upgrading my devices to the latest OS, I purchased a new song. Then the song suddenly disappeared from my song list on all my devices. I looked around iTune Store on my iPhone and could not see the song in my purchased list. However, when I search for the song in iTune Store, I see the song with a block in front of it that says "purchased". I don't see an option that says "download".

How do I get that song back into my library?

Thanks a lot.

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 1:19 PM

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support. Hidden items will show as purchased in the store.

tt2

Similar questions

2 replies

CATALINA: Song shows as "Purchased" in iTunes and won't let me re-download it, but it doesn't show up in my Purchased list. I want the song back, don't mind re-downloading, but it won't let me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.