Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to see FaceTime App, cannot download it, Dubai bought iphone- now using in India

I got an iphone from Dubai, UAE (iPhone 7) iOS 12.4.1 now

I started using it in India

I cannot see FaceTime app - not even in settings

When I go to AppStore - it says " this app requires specific features facetime "

Please can someone tell me how can I start using FaceTime on my iPhone here in India

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 3:03 AM

4 replies

Oct 28, 2019 3:09 AM in response to shinija

You can use FaceTime over Wi-Fi1 or over cellular on supported iOS or iPadOS devices2. FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. 

However, with iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

Use FaceTime with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

unable to see FaceTime App, cannot download it, Dubai bought iphone- now using in India

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.