Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have installed Catalina and the Reminder does not work properly

My Reminder are a total mess after installing Catalina in my iPhoneX.

It keeps goin to 0 reminders all the time, and when the reminders are coming back they have all changed to the old ones - the one I have deleted and changed are back to the original - and the new ones are not there

I have tried several times to make the changes and it lastet for some days now, but suddenly today - all my reminders are gone again and now all my lists are with 0 reminders.

This is so frustrating - I cant´keep doing this over and over again.

Is this a bug with Catalina? Does anyone else have this problem.

When i upgrading all my reminders where gone and I found it was because it didn´t sincronize with icloud - but after I sincronized its all a mess.

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 6:12 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

I have installed Catalina and the Reminder does not work properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.