Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X - Dust in Front Camera!

i have two iphone x and both are getting more and more dust in front camera, i gave one iphone repair in apple care once and then later face id stopped working and now i am not giving the second iphone!

what to do?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 1:51 PM

Hi arpan145,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you're having an issue with your iPhone camera, and I'd like to help out.

Have you tried cleaning your iPhone with the steps in this article? Cleaning your iPhone

If the dust is behind the lens, a technician would need to take a look at it. There are no user serviceable parts on an iPhone.

You can use this link to find an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider nearby, and make a reservation.

Find Locations

Prepare our iPhone for service: Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service

Take care!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2019 1:51 PM in response to arpan145

Hi arpan145,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you're having an issue with your iPhone camera, and I'd like to help out.

Have you tried cleaning your iPhone with the steps in this article? Cleaning your iPhone

If the dust is behind the lens, a technician would need to take a look at it. There are no user serviceable parts on an iPhone.

You can use this link to find an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider nearby, and make a reservation.

Find Locations

Prepare our iPhone for service: Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service

Take care!

Iphone X - Dust in Front Camera!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.