Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Reading list

At a loss to see any way of removing items from Safari reading list using MacBook operating on Catalina, could anyone advise please, many thanks

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 7:59 AM

Fantastic!! sorted! works a treat, why didn't I think of that! I don't find MacBook at all easy to use having used windows for years without difficulty and a number of iPads too. This problem and many more I struggle to find a solution, could you recommend a book rather than the undownloadable books Apple make available online, so I can overcome such simple problems myself please. Many thanks for your help, much appreciated.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2019 7:59 AM in response to Eric Root

Fantastic!! sorted! works a treat, why didn't I think of that! I don't find MacBook at all easy to use having used windows for years without difficulty and a number of iPads too. This problem and many more I struggle to find a solution, could you recommend a book rather than the undownloadable books Apple make available online, so I can overcome such simple problems myself please. Many thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Safari Reading list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.