Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Experiencing Dropped Calls Since iOS 13 Upgrade

I have an iPhone 8, with iOS 13.1.3. Ever since updating my phone to iOS 13, I have been experiencing "failed calls," which had never happened before the update. I have phoned spoken to my service provider, and there are no outages on their end.

I have rebooted my iPhone a few times, and have even removed and reinstalled my SIM, but to no avail.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I did a search, but most of the inquiries were years old.

Thank you.

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 7:27 AM

Hi AntBee,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're experiencing dropped and failed phone calls on your iPhone. I'll be happy to help.

Currently iOS 13.2 is now available. I recommend updating your iPhone to the latest version, along with checking for a carrier settings update. Here's two helpful articles with the proper steps: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

In addition, I encourage for you to follow additional troubleshooting steps in this article: If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2019 7:27 AM in response to AntBee

Hi AntBee,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're experiencing dropped and failed phone calls on your iPhone. I'll be happy to help.

Currently iOS 13.2 is now available. I recommend updating your iPhone to the latest version, along with checking for a carrier settings update. Here's two helpful articles with the proper steps: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

In addition, I encourage for you to follow additional troubleshooting steps in this article: If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

Kind regards.

Experiencing Dropped Calls Since iOS 13 Upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.