Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my Iphone to show the correct time zone?

How can I get my IPhone 7 to show the correct time zone?

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 5:16 PM

Hi there, you can get your iPhone or any iPhone to show the correct time in your time zone by going to the iPhone settings app, then press the section that says general, then press date & time, select your correct time zone like the city or closest city you live in, then turn on the set automatically button so the iPhone can set itself to the correct time. If that does not work for you, you do have the option to manually set the time and date on your iPhone. I would use a reliable device or clock that tells the correct time. I hope I answered your question.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2019 5:16 PM in response to randa257

Hi there, you can get your iPhone or any iPhone to show the correct time in your time zone by going to the iPhone settings app, then press the section that says general, then press date & time, select your correct time zone like the city or closest city you live in, then turn on the set automatically button so the iPhone can set itself to the correct time. If that does not work for you, you do have the option to manually set the time and date on your iPhone. I would use a reliable device or clock that tells the correct time. I hope I answered your question.

How can I get my Iphone to show the correct time zone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.