Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 pro / Bigger Icons

I used to have on my previous iPhone 8 "ZOOM IN" Screen with bigger icons (beside Standard Look).

Why is there no option of a bigger icons or. bigger VIEW option of my homescreen on a iPhhone 11 PRO with much bigger screen as previous iPhone 8?

I find it really strange ..

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 1:30 AM

11 replies

Nov 4, 2019 12:44 PM in response to miro241

Hello miro241,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re wanting to magnify your Home screen icons, and I’d love to assist you. 

To enable Zoom on your iPhone, tap on Settings > Accessibility > Zoom, then turn it on. Additional information about using Zoom can be found in the iPhone User Guide: 

Zoom in on the iPhone screen

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards. 

Nov 19, 2019 3:33 AM in response to Joseph_S.

Actually, that's not correct - well, sort of correct but I don't think it's what the poster is referring to.

The menu item for Display Zoom is missing from the iPhone 11 Pro. Settings > Display & Brightness >Display Zoom is not there. There is a Apple Doc that says it should be: htthttps://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/magnify-the-screen-iphd6804774e/ios

I'd suggest anyone who wants it back (like me!) report it via the feedback form: https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Jan 5, 2020 3:19 AM in response to kstans14

I just got the IPhone 11pro and I will be bringing it back...Very Disappointed with this phone especially because the Display Zoom of making the Apps larger on our Homescreen is not available on the 11Pro but it is on all the other iPhones....My iPhone 7 still good phone and very disappointed with Apple these past few months because they have not made much stride in advancement but ever since this horrible IOS 13 update I do not have confidence with their iPhones....Apparently they are working on another update 13.3.1 and hopefully they will fix the display on iPhone 11pro and let us chose to have bigger icons shown on our HomeScreen...Truly miss Steve Jobs....It was small details like this he would have made sure would not be an issue.

iPhone 11 pro / Bigger Icons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.