Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

May cheats for World of Warcraft injure the software of my Mac?

Hello everyone! I've heard that the soft is well secured, but I'm just curious what will happen if I download a "cheat" or "hack" for World of Warcraft that may contain a virus for example?

To be honest, I still play World of Warcraft, but it has become to play nowadays...

No, I won't download any cheats, I'm just a curious user

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 9:45 AM

2 replies

Oct 30, 2019 10:33 AM in response to SharpMind42

Nothing bad will happen to your iMac. I know that World of Wacraft is a very tough game, that takes a lot of your time, but there are no cheats for this game. However, there is a solution for such players like us who don't want to spend their time and nerves to farm gold and upgrade levels in this game. I was using a boosting service, which a friend has advised me - on that link https://epiccarry.com/wow-classic-us/. This made the game much easier and comfortable to play. There is no need any more to calculate the every gold coin and to farm a lot of mobs. Now I am playing for pleasure, and it's much better.

Oct 30, 2019 10:40 AM in response to SharpMind42

WCIII's cheats were built in by Blizzard, I don't know if WoW offered built in one themselves in which case they would be included with the application by the developers.

if these are additions you have to get on the web you'd have to ask the developer of the cheats, and they have nothing to do with Blizzard so that risk would be entirely yours.

May cheats for World of Warcraft injure the software of my Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.