Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 5c. When I click Settings->General->SoftwareUpdate to sad iOS 10.3.3 is up to date. Even when I plugged the iPhone into my iMac, and clicked "Check for Update", it says that 10.3.3. is up to date.

I have an iPhone 5c. When I click Settings->General->SoftwareUpdate it said iOS 10.3.3 is up to date. Even when I plugged the iPhone into my iMac, and clicked "Check for Update", it says that 10.3.3. is up to date.

How do I update to iOS 10.3.4?

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 3:01 PM

6 replies

Oct 30, 2019 3:31 PM in response to jimlamerand

Hi jimlamerand,

I've done some digging, I'm afraid that the iOS 10.3.4 is exclusive for iPhone 5 only. Possible that there would be a different update for iPhone 5c since this iOS 10.3.4 is a must for iPhone 5 only to avoid internet related problems. If your trying to upgrade your version because of the notice from apple it only advises iPhone 5 users, let's just wait for the update for the iPhone5c.

I have an iPhone 5c. When I click Settings->General->SoftwareUpdate to sad iOS 10.3.3 is up to date. Even when I plugged the iPhone into my iMac, and clicked "Check for Update", it says that 10.3.3. is up to date.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.