Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook stops suddenly even after resetting SMC.

I have been trying to turn my MacBook on for the last three days, it works sometimes and sometimes doesn't, I tried resetting the SMC too and it doesn't work. It's charging properly and the SMC command works fine (the charging light turns green for 3 sec. When I give the SMC command). Do I have to come to repair shop and what are the possible causes for this problem. I am currently a student and my studies and other important projects are dependent on my laptop, need urgent help!!

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 7:44 PM

If the laptop is having trouble powering on, then take the laptop to Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

If the laptop begins to boot but never makes it to the Desktop, then try booting into Safe Mode. If the laptop won't boot into Safe Mode, then take the laptop to Apple or an AASP since you need urgent help.

1 reply

My MacBook stops suddenly even after resetting SMC.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.