Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

добрый день. не могу загрузить с аппсторе ни одну программу на комп

Не могу загрузить программы на комп через аппстор. Нажимаю загрузить и ничего не происходит

Posted on Oct 31, 2019 4:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2019 4:09 PM

I can watch the Internet. I can’t log in to my computer on my computer, I enter all the data, nothing happens, and if I wrote the password incorrectly, he will tell you about it, I enter it correctly and then nothing happens.

I'm a bit confused about login, is this file sharing on another computer or what?

Я немного запутался по поводу входа в систему, это общий доступ к файлам на другом компьютере или что?

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2019 4:09 PM in response to tata210

I can watch the Internet. I can’t log in to my computer on my computer, I enter all the data, nothing happens, and if I wrote the password incorrectly, he will tell you about it, I enter it correctly and then nothing happens.

I'm a bit confused about login, is this file sharing on another computer or what?

Я немного запутался по поводу входа в систему, это общий доступ к файлам на другом компьютере или что?

Oct 31, 2019 1:33 PM in response to tata210

good afternoon. I can not download any program from the app

I can not download programs to the computer through the app. I click download and nothing happens

Which App & what downloads?

Can you browse the internet?

Какое приложение и какие загрузки?

Можете ли вы просматривать Интернет?

Oct 31, 2019 2:15 PM in response to BDAqua

Интернет могу смотреть. Не могу зайти на компе в свой айди, ввожу все данные ничего не происходит, при этом если написала не правильно пароль он об этом скажет, ввожу верно и дальше ничего не происходит

Nov 1, 2019 7:52 AM in response to tata210

In the appstore, in order to download something, you need to go to your Apple ID, here I can’t enter it - I enter my ID and password and nothing happens, I can’t log in

To find out if it's system wide or user specific, try this...

Open System Preferences>Users & Groups, unlock the lock, click on the little plus icon, make a new admin account, log out & into the new account.

Does it work in the new account?

Чтобы узнать, является ли это общесистемной или специфичной для пользователя, попробуйте это ...

Откройте «Системные настройки»> «Пользователи и группы», разблокируйте замок, нажмите маленький значок «плюс», создайте новую учетную запись администратора, выйдите из системы и войдите в новую учетную запись.

Работает ли это в новом аккаунте?

добрый день. не могу загрузить с аппсторе ни одну программу на комп

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.