Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NQ Vault Mobile App Troubleshoot

I am no longer able to import photos to the app after I select the photos. The app keeps closing after I press import. I also am unable to update my email address on my premium account.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 1, 2019 3:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2019 8:23 PM

Hi Creator125,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to import photos through a third party app, since the app is unexpectedly closing. I can help point you in the direction.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I suggest following the steps outlined here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open This can help resolve the issue you're experiencing.

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2019 8:23 PM in response to Creator125

Hi Creator125,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to import photos through a third party app, since the app is unexpectedly closing. I can help point you in the direction.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I suggest following the steps outlined here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open This can help resolve the issue you're experiencing.

Kind regards.

NQ Vault Mobile App Troubleshoot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.