Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Managing Downtime

Both phones are running iOS 13.2. I try to set up screen time on my daughters phone via my phone but her phone will not coordinate with the settings I’ve set up.

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 2:00 PM

Thank you for your reply. I figured out a solution. I simply removed my daughter from Family Sharing and added her back. After that everything was working as it should. Luckily she is 13 and it allowed me to remove her with no issues. Apple should allow you to remove a child from Family Sharing at any age!!!!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2019 2:00 PM in response to Teddy_B

Thank you for your reply. I figured out a solution. I simply removed my daughter from Family Sharing and added her back. After that everything was working as it should. Luckily she is 13 and it allowed me to remove her with no issues. Apple should allow you to remove a child from Family Sharing at any age!!!!

Nov 7, 2019 8:21 AM in response to Cee_knote

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Cee_knote.

If I understand your post correctly, you are trying to set up screen time limitations for your daughter's iPhone. I’d like to help.

Follow the steps in this article:

Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can also use these steps:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Let us know if that resolves this issue for you. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

Managing Downtime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.