Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft Word lack features for mac

Hello, I purchased a MacBook Pro with TouchBar (2019 version) from my school’s computer store back in August. I hate to say that Microsoft Word is not created equal for both Windows and Mac as the Mac version lacks certain features, including ordering and including endnotes without the mess of creating extra lines in the works cited or bibliography pages. I am about ready to sell my MacBook to a third-party dealer since I am way past the 14-day buyer’s remorse period and nothing Apple can do but to lobby to Microsoft to make all features available to Mac users.

Posted on Nov 3, 2019 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2019 12:26 PM

First, your topic does not belong in the forums. This is not a complaint forum nor is it a forum for Microsoft products. Microsoft has its own Mac forums where you can post your complaint. However, a little thought would reveal to you that Microsoft has little motivation for making the Mac product a true competitor with the Windows product.

No one twisted your arm to buy a Mac nor to use Microsoft office. Had you done research before buying you would have known the differences then and made better buying decisions. Chalk it up as the cost of education.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2019 12:26 PM in response to elysia2250

First, your topic does not belong in the forums. This is not a complaint forum nor is it a forum for Microsoft products. Microsoft has its own Mac forums where you can post your complaint. However, a little thought would reveal to you that Microsoft has little motivation for making the Mac product a true competitor with the Windows product.

No one twisted your arm to buy a Mac nor to use Microsoft office. Had you done research before buying you would have known the differences then and made better buying decisions. Chalk it up as the cost of education.

Microsoft Word lack features for mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.