Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to send photos

When I'm selecting multiple images from iPhotos and try to send through WhatsApp, the WhatsApp screen disappears with in few seconds. Can any one help me out why this is happening.

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 3, 2019 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 6:15 AM

Hello shreyas95,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like sending multiple photos through WhatsApp isn't working. I'll do what I can to help.

Since this is happening with before opening the specific app for sharing, try the steps mentioned here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

If you're still having issues and it's only happening in WhatsApp, reach out to the WhatsApp team directly: Contact WhatsApp

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2019 6:15 AM in response to shreyas95

Hello shreyas95,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like sending multiple photos through WhatsApp isn't working. I'll do what I can to help.

Since this is happening with before opening the specific app for sharing, try the steps mentioned here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

If you're still having issues and it's only happening in WhatsApp, reach out to the WhatsApp team directly: Contact WhatsApp

Cheers.

Unable to send photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.