Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Report phishing email rejected

In the last few weeks I’ve received some obviously fake emails about my Apple or iCloud account. I forwarded each one to the ‘reportphishing’ email address and each time received an “email undeliverable” response saying it was rejected by Apple’s server as spam.

So how else do we report this sort of thing if the reporting email address doesn’t work?

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 2:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 2:37 PM

I’ve always just forwarded to ‘reportphishing’ and never had a problem before. I successfully forwarded an email at 4 this afternoon but one I sent at 7:30 got bounced back. Both from the same email address

5 replies

Nov 6, 2019 3:17 PM in response to tcgpickle

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. Or control - click on the email and select Forward as attachment. Make sure you send it as an attachment to a new email. If you just forward it, it will probably be rejected. You won’t receive a response.

Report phishing email rejected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.