Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone crashed

hi, i've been experiencing a lot of trouble with an app called videoland (dutch streaming service) and now my phone is stuck in the loading screen while other features (even turning off my phone) is not working anymore. What can i do?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 3:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 10:16 AM

Hi priyasheombar,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you're having she issues with an app and with your iPhone not responding, and I'd like to help.

If your iPhone is still not responding, go ahead and force restart it: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

Once your iPhone is back on again, follow the steps here for the app which you're having issues with: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2019 10:16 AM in response to priyasheombar

Hi priyasheombar,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you're having she issues with an app and with your iPhone not responding, and I'd like to help.

If your iPhone is still not responding, go ahead and force restart it: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

Once your iPhone is back on again, follow the steps here for the app which you're having issues with: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Take care!

phone crashed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.