Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question about buying iPhone from America

I want to ask if I can buy an iPhone from AppleStore (that is in America), even when I live in Slovakia. Because I want to know if there won’t be any problem with: charging or SIM card and/or other things.

I bought some stuff from America but it didn’t work here in Europe because we have different charging sockets and WiFi.

So my question is: Is there any problem with using iPhone in Europe even if it’s bought in America?

Thank you!

LukasPrasiak

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 8:31 AM

their online stores don't ship out of the country

you can choose the country at the bottom on the page

if you don't wish to purchase in your own country I would suggest purchasing it from another eu country as warranty works in all of eu

4 replies

Nov 4, 2019 7:40 AM in response to LukasPrasiak

their chargers works if one use a plug converter they do support 230volt AC 50Hz

never heard about wifi issues

warranty is not international so if you get a defect device you have to go to usa to get it fixed / replaced

if it's sim locked to an american carrier you will no be able to use a local sim unless you can get the american carrier to sim unlock it for you

Question about buying iPhone from America

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.