Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error 69

Hello friends.

I have a really serious problem with the iPhone 11 Pro.

This week I tried to update the device 13.2, when I was on version 13.0 a few days since I bought it.

No matter what I did which cabal I tried to update it ... I always get error 69 (without minus only 69).

From a number of conversations with global apple , I tried 2 computers (pc, Windows 10) and there was no answer to the problem.

What do you propose to do ???

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 4:39 PM

Haven’t seen that one in a long time, it is usually a problem with communication and timing between the device and a Windows computer. The one suggestion that seemed to work in the past was to reload the master USB driver on the computer and if using a desktop computer be sure to use a USB port on the back, not one of the slave USB ports on the front (they don’t have sufficient power) avoid USB hubs and on some laptops use the USB ports on the left side, the right ones again were slaves with low power.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2019 4:39 PM in response to ahrmor

Haven’t seen that one in a long time, it is usually a problem with communication and timing between the device and a Windows computer. The one suggestion that seemed to work in the past was to reload the master USB driver on the computer and if using a desktop computer be sure to use a USB port on the back, not one of the slave USB ports on the front (they don’t have sufficient power) avoid USB hubs and on some laptops use the USB ports on the left side, the right ones again were slaves with low power.

error 69

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.