Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Call Time

Under Settings/Cellular_ all the way to bottom, there is section "Call Time"; Current period and Lifetime.

What are these? Are these two means simply total call time since the phone made?

iPhone XS

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 8:16 PM

Hey there charlton273,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you have some questions about your cellular settings. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Call Time Current Period is the total time on phone calls for the current period. If you look under Reset Statistics, you can see the current period. I reset mine and Current Period dropped to 0. 

Lifetime shows the entire time of calls taken since your iPhone was last set up. Lifetime will go back to zero if you restore your iPhone to factory settings so this doesn’t necessarily mean since the phone was first used but last set up. You can read more about your cellular settings here:

View or change cellular settings on iPhone

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2019 8:16 PM in response to charlton273

Hey there charlton273,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you have some questions about your cellular settings. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Call Time Current Period is the total time on phone calls for the current period. If you look under Reset Statistics, you can see the current period. I reset mine and Current Period dropped to 0. 

Lifetime shows the entire time of calls taken since your iPhone was last set up. Lifetime will go back to zero if you restore your iPhone to factory settings so this doesn’t necessarily mean since the phone was first used but last set up. You can read more about your cellular settings here:

View or change cellular settings on iPhone

Cheers.

iPhone Call Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.