Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your payment authorization failed on card •••8888. Please verify your information and try again, or try another payment method.

Your payment authorization failed on card •••8888. Please verify your information and try again, or try another payment method.

I have no problem with my credit card, and before I have successfully made a successful purchase on Apple's official website. But recently I was confused. I found that all my credit cards could not successfully purchase products in my account. I can only use my friend's account to purchase products. This makes me very troublesome. I called the US Apple customer service. The customer service told me to contact the bank. I contacted me again. Credit card bank, the bank said that my credit card has no problems, I am very sad

Posted on Nov 5, 2019 2:14 AM

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.