Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Plus free year for MBP purchased in September?

I bought a new MB Pro through a reseller on 20SEP2019. I have not been able to find any way to activate the complimentary year of Apple TV Plus that supposedly comes with purchases made after 10SEP2019.

Is there somewhere to call?

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 5, 2019 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 12:09 PM

So I called the Apple Support folks based on the 3 month's phone support from having bought the MBP. I stumped an advisor and a Sr. advisor before being transferred to iTunes support. I was then given a 'gift card' code to redeem in Apple TV, and now everything is good--I have Apple TV+ for free through next December.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2019 12:09 PM in response to Allen Beebe

So I called the Apple Support folks based on the 3 month's phone support from having bought the MBP. I stumped an advisor and a Sr. advisor before being transferred to iTunes support. I was then given a 'gift card' code to redeem in Apple TV, and now everything is good--I have Apple TV+ for free through next December.

Apple TV Plus free year for MBP purchased in September?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.