Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do a address a fraud claim that says I purchased Fortnite? I did not give authorization. Do I just delete the e-mail after I check my credit card transactions?

How do I ensure that an e-mail I rec'd (see below) stating I bought an app (I did not) is not validated? After verifying my credit card transactions can I just delete the e-mail? I did not download any invoice. Where can I report this?

"Dear Apple Customer,Your orders of "Fortnite" has been successfully paid. Your invoice orders is attached on this email, Your payment has been charged from the credit card linked with your account.To view, manage or request a cancellation for your orders. Please download and follow the instructions on the invoice.Thank you again for shopping with us......Sincerely,Apple Support"

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 5:50 PM

Forward it to reportphishing@apple.com as an attachment and then delete it.

Legitimate Apple purchase receipts will come from the Apple Store or iTunes Store, not Apple Support.

(175916)

Similar questions

2 replies

How do a address a fraud claim that says I purchased Fortnite? I did not give authorization. Do I just delete the e-mail after I check my credit card transactions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.