Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get on the internet

I can't connect to the internet at home, in a hotel, anywhere.

any ideas?

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 7:16 PM

That 1st gen iPad Mini is 7-years old, now!

If you are still using that over 3-year old iOS 9.3.5 Safari Web browser, it may too old, unsecure and out-of-date to use with certain types of Websites.

Versions of Apple iOS Safari only get updated with upgrades/updates to iOS.

So, that iOS 9.3.5 version of Safari has NOT had any updates, at all, in over 3 years

Here are a few third party web browsers that I know are STILL being updated and supported on iOS 9/10.

Available and more popular third party Web browser choices are dwindling faster, now.

There are still a handful of iOS 9 and earlier supported third party Web browsers.

Most of these have had recent updates, too!

Here’s what’s left.

iCab Mobile Web browser

Aloha Web browser

Dolphin Web browser

Snow Bunny Web browser

Maxthon Web browser

Private Browsing Web browser by Savvy Soda

Private Browser Deluxe

TOR browser anonymous

Turbo VPN browser

TOR + VPN web browser private

Try accessing the Hilton Website by using one of these third party Web browsers, instead.

Good Luck to You!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2019 7:16 PM in response to garybtn

That 1st gen iPad Mini is 7-years old, now!

If you are still using that over 3-year old iOS 9.3.5 Safari Web browser, it may too old, unsecure and out-of-date to use with certain types of Websites.

Versions of Apple iOS Safari only get updated with upgrades/updates to iOS.

So, that iOS 9.3.5 version of Safari has NOT had any updates, at all, in over 3 years

Here are a few third party web browsers that I know are STILL being updated and supported on iOS 9/10.

Available and more popular third party Web browser choices are dwindling faster, now.

There are still a handful of iOS 9 and earlier supported third party Web browsers.

Most of these have had recent updates, too!

Here’s what’s left.

iCab Mobile Web browser

Aloha Web browser

Dolphin Web browser

Snow Bunny Web browser

Maxthon Web browser

Private Browsing Web browser by Savvy Soda

Private Browser Deluxe

TOR browser anonymous

Turbo VPN browser

TOR + VPN web browser private

Try accessing the Hilton Website by using one of these third party Web browsers, instead.

Good Luck to You!

I can't get on the internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.