Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I load new podcasts onto iPod nano with IOS Catalina 10.15.1? All I can find is instructions to sync with windows.

How do I load new podcasts onto iPod nano with IOS Catalina 10.15.1? All I can find is instructions to sync with windows.

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 7:52 PM

1 reply

Nov 11, 2019 12:30 PM in response to jnFromMO

Hey jnFromMO,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you have some questions about PodCasts an macOS Catalina. There have been some changes with media content, and I am happy to provide some information to help.

With macOS Catalina, Finder is where you can manage and sync content on your iPod now. You will also find your podcasts in the App Podcasts app. You can see about that, and other changes with iTunes and macOS Catalina here: What happened to iTunes

This can also help with syncing using Finder: Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.