Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I download icloud photos so that I can make a christmas card on shutterfly

I am trying to upload photos into Shutterfly off of the icloud but it says that they are not compatible they need to be Jpeg

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 9:26 PM

1 reply

Nov 11, 2019 12:27 PM in response to HTL3329

Hey there HTL3329,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand your iCloud photos are in the wrong format for your Shutterfly album. I’ll be happy to help with this.

It sounds like the best option is going to be to download your iCloud photos on a computer. You can go to the iCloud website and choose to download the most compatible version for a JPEG version. Take a look at this link for more info:

Download iCloud photos and videos

Here’s a link to the iCloud website:

iCloud

Let me know if this helps.

how do I download icloud photos so that I can make a christmas card on shutterfly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.