Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I mistakenly chose ‘forget this device’ for my lightning. Now I want to reconnect it again to my iPhone 8’s Bluetooth, but I cannot. I’ve done reset all the settings, but nothing change. I couldn’t hear anything thru my headset. Any ideas what to do?

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 11:13 AM

2 replies

Nov 12, 2019 6:31 AM in response to rizka209

Hi there, rizka209!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're having an issue pairing your headset back to your iPhone. Check out this article If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. This article will give you the steps you can take for issues getting connected, and well as the next steps to take if you continue to have issues.

Have a great day!

I mistakenly chose ‘forget this device’ for my lightning. Now I want to reconnect it again to my iPhone 8’s Bluetooth, but I cannot. I’ve done reset all the settings, but nothing change. I couldn’t hear anything thru my headset. Any ideas what to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.