Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot See Subscriptions

Why can I not see my subscriptions? I have posted a total of 5 times in these communities since joining a few years ago (6 including this post) and I cannot see any of my previous posts (or answers to them). I click on "My Subscriptions" and there is nothing there no matter what I filter by. It's like Apple did something to my account, it is "empty" yet I can still post new topics. Just cannot see anything from the past or even the post I made about FaceTime a half hour ago. Just bought a new iMac and need to use these forums more than ever before but can't do it properly.

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 6:41 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Nov 7, 2019 6:54 PM in response to garymbz

There was a major software changeover in December 2018 so posts prior to that do not show up in your subscriptions but if you scroll down some you can find posts about searching for old posts that will let you do that. As for problems with current posts the moderators are aware of it and they are working on it.

Nov 12, 2019 7:08 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

Thanks. I got an email when you responded/.

But when I log on,. I cannot search for this. My subscriptions show up as blank. Can I only find it if someone responds using the email link? Or perhaps browsing the thousands of postings?

How can I see that the posting was successful? Perhaps if I get no answer, I may need to go and revise my question

After reading this question from others, I know that older postings may not be found. I've made a few this week and up until your response, I had no idea they posted and could not find them.

Cannot See Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.