Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is anyone getting emails that I think are spam stating that someone I had tried to sign into your apple account and it has been disabled? I don’t open these because apple support told me it’s a scam

Is anyone receiving emails that your account has been disabled or someone has tried to log in and for you to sign in on the email. Apple support informed me that it’s a scam.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 7:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 7:20 PM

1. Apple do not send out e-mail that your account is disabled. You will notice it when you login.
  2. E-mail from Apple always addresses you with your Full Name since Apple has your details on file.

Yes, it's 100% scam, delete the e-mail.

3 replies

Is anyone getting emails that I think are spam stating that someone I had tried to sign into your apple account and it has been disabled? I don’t open these because apple support told me it’s a scam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.