Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just ordered free Apple TV for a week. But I don't have the Apple TV app on my MacBook. Where can I download it?

I just ordered free Apple TV for a week. But I don't have the Apple TV app on my MacBook. Where can I download it?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 12:53 AM

5 replies

Nov 8, 2019 1:01 AM in response to z-shutterbug

I'd like to buy the new Apple TV+ box but I'd like to see the programming first. Can't find their TV programming anywhere on Apple's site.

So I'm trying to get the free for a week service, but I don't have the app on my MacBook Pro. It should have offered when I signed-up for the free service.

How do they expect to to watch their free service?

[Edited by Moderator]

Nov 8, 2019 10:20 AM in response to z-shutterbug

The Apple Tv App is only available if your Mac is running macOS 10.15 Catalina.

Otherwise, you need to go the https://tv.apple.com website and sign in there with your Apple ID to access the Apple TV+ content.

Currently the Apple TV+ service only offers 8 available shows, 3 more coming soon plus the Oprah Winfrey show also coming soon.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.