Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud on Mac says that I am putting in incorrect password, although I am not.

I cant log into my iCloud on my Mac only, everywhere else with the same password I can. Yes I am putting the correct password in 100%. As I said I can login on the online browser and my phone, but not In my System Preferences on my Mac. I actually have reseted 3 times already in the last hour, thinking that it is me. This is so frustrating! ( Spending over an hour trying to login! )

P.S It is a MacBookPro mid 2012 and I am running Mojave. My mac is not showing at all on my iCloud account, I only got it to work once I think.

MacBook

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 2:03 AM

3 replies

Nov 11, 2019 12:10 PM in response to NikolasDrinksSoda

Thanks for your response guys, Both of those questions are very accurate. I ended up troubleshooting with apple support and In that process I created a test user through which I connected normally to iCloud. After that, I still could not connect through my main administrator account. After singing out iCloud on the test user and deleting it, It fixed the problem and now It works! Thanks again!

p.s I was using both Avast antivirus and VPN which I am not sure If it was the source of the problem, since I had it before started using them. Haven't used the VPN since I fixed It though so It could be.

iCloud on Mac says that I am putting in incorrect password, although I am not.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.