Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 control center

Hello I am left handed and find having the control panel on the upper right side of the difficult to access. Does anyone know if you are able to relocate this function to the left side of the phone? I strongly feel this is an accessibility issue and a solution should be provided.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 9:49 AM

Hey there Aimpie,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to change where you can access the Control Center on your iPhone 11. I’ll be happy to help with this.

You’re not able to change how you access Control Center on your iPhone and you may want to leave Apple feedback about this at their Product Feedback webpage here: 

Product Feedback

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2019 9:49 AM in response to Aimpie

Hey there Aimpie,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to change where you can access the Control Center on your iPhone 11. I’ll be happy to help with this.

You’re not able to change how you access Control Center on your iPhone and you may want to leave Apple feedback about this at their Product Feedback webpage here: 

Product Feedback

Cheers.

iPhone 11 control center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.